Sunday, June 8, 2008

spera te un momento

What should I even talk about first? A LOT happened today and it's not yet even over.

so again, let's start with when I woke up.. uhm... lemme think about what happened. I can't seem to remember.. >.<
my dad wanted to go to SM. we went there about 11 am. we went around for a moment then ate lunch at about 12:30. after that we went to the grocery to buy some stuffs. then we went to Hush Puppies to go buy my sister new shoes. of course, my dad took part and bought something for himself too. after that, we went to Ace Hardware to buy a griller for tomorrow's barbeque thingy here at home with relatives. then we put all of those stuff that we bought in the car and went back inside to have coffee. after drinking coffee, my mom went to the travel club. I went with her as dad went around SM to burn off what we ate. my mom and I checked out bags there. she liked a few. she wanted to buy one. I wanted to buy one. my dad came, he wanted to buy one bag and a wallet. we ended up buying a lot... :))


and so we came home with A LOTTA BAGS. we opened them, fixed them, put them in the right places and WA-LA! ^_^ things are looking better :D I bought my dad one of those pillows sa SM that had written on it, "DAD ROCKS".. nyahahaha XD he loved it! ^_^


Realizations for today: While walking with the bags of Hush Puppies on my hand, I found myself in a happy mood. I realized that really small things make me happy. even if they're not mine to be happy about. and small things equally make me go angry even when they're not supposed to be noticed.


on the way home, my parents went all sweet at each other. my dad thanked my mom for the stuff that she let him buy. she said, "Happy father's day, Dad".. and, I might have said this a lot to numerous people that I didn't want to get married. but when looking at my parents go all sweet and considerate at each other, it makes me see how much they truly love each other. and I find myself looking forward to the day that I'd have a love that strong with a special someone. :) <3>

EVERYWHERE: from the last post I made, it might be a little obvious that I'm in love. ^_^ I've been wanting to see him today. even just by chance. and so with that desire, I ended up seeing his face EVERY WHERE I looked. even if it wasn't really him >.<


The Week's Events: A friend of mine went online a few minutes ago.His name is Ralph. he just got out of the hospital yesterday. four sicknesses in one time dudes.. so please, pray for my friend. >.<>


So about the title.. it means, "wait a moment".. it's spanish.. i put that as my title because during lunch, my orders were given last. and it took pizza hut a long time to finish it. i wasn't in a hurry though but my parents we getting pissed off. i asked myself a question just then. how come they don't wait? God said to wait.. but until what time to we know when we have to stop waiting and start making things happen? O.o any takers?

so yun na muna.. i suddenly forgot ALL the things that I was supposed to write here. I had a lot of stuff going on my head the whole day. a LOT of stuff to tell. >.<>

1 comment:

Shiriel said...

man...uve fallen hard..WAY HARD! YOU MOLE!!!NYAHAHA!!XD

im happy you've enjoyed your day..:) little things do make any girl happy, men just don't see it that way..T^T..anyway...nyahha why did i ever come to that?XD

anyway, ur like soo inlove now...and me...err...someday..:)) anyway! show me dat baaAAGGG!