Saturday, June 7, 2008

the moment I re-opened the book

how can I even begin to describe my day.

well, let's start waaay before my dreams started last night.

I was still in Gensan and while on the road to KCC Mall, I said to myself. " I'm not going to let myself fall. I will put these feelings on hold until the day he comes into my dreams." and well, that night... he did come into my dreams.

okay so, in other news in my life.

I woke up about 8 am. I thought it was nine but whatever. I went down and looked for something to eat. then I took a bath and dressed up because we were going to pick up my dad from the airport. we were also going to deliver some cakes at Fagioli Coffee Club-Davao. after delivering the cakes, picking up my dad and dropping off my aunt at her house, we went home. it was already about 1 pm when we got to eat lunch. and for the nth time, I ate my meal late again.. >.>

so after eating, I went upstairs and just went to bed. I planned on spending my afternoon sleeping. but my mom woke me up to go to SM. when we got there, we stayed at the parking lot for a while since she was talking to someone on the phone. and BOY, WAS IT UBERLY HOT! the sun's rays hit me like... darn. it just hit me straight on. anyway, thankful enough, we FINALLY entered the mall. my mom was going to go to BDO to pay bills so I left her there for a moment and just went to buy a Zagu shake. anyway, I still waited for a while for my mom to get finished. BDO had a very long line. after that we went up looking for a griller. we're going to have this barbeque thing here at home with relatives. :) you people must know that when it comes to the family and relatives, there's simple NO way that you can find me a reason not to go. :D

so anyway, we just looked at the grillers. searching for a good one. I think we're going to buy one tomorrow. so anyway after that, we went home.

for dinner, we went to my lola's house. we came home about 10 pm na. so it was just an hour ago when I got to go online.

HIGHLIGHT FOR TODAY: I continued to read this book i should have finished days ago. and last Thursday, I went to yellow haus because I needed to talk to Leichan about something. I told her about it after a few stories told. I was glad she wasn't shocked by what I told her. she even made me feel better about it. (I might tell the world someday. but after saying my secret, I'll tell the people who went through it and regretted it that God forgives you if you confess that you made a sin and apologize. you'll even feel free from guilt and you'll feel reborn somehow.) anyway, my secret has been haunting me ever since I told Leichan. I had so many questions about it and no one could help me find an answer. but the moment i re-opened the book I was reading, I found the answers to all my questions. and I felt better. I felt like there's nothing now that can make me feel impure and unloved.

so that's it for now. I'm not in the mood to tell stories. as you may find that my narrative for today lacks detail. :D please excuse me for being rude. :3

1 comment:

Shiriel said...

huwaaa...Shobe! im so happy for your highlight!!!!! *poke poke* man... i think ur the coolest person ive ever met, i mean having so much insights in such a short time...just wow...:D

and oh yeah, i really enjoyed that talk and the fwee coffeee!!!!*glomp* ur like my anggeelll coffiii..x3 ahihi

but you know shobe? the way you looked at the crisis u went through, is just so fascinating...it simply just shows that God is talking to you..and He is comforting you..*hug*

L00oove ya shobbee!! n__n