Friday, June 6, 2008

so this is the first verse

*playback.. and ROLL*

so my mom woke me up at 5 am. when she went down, I took a thirty-minute snooze. when I FINALLY got up, I prepared myself.

as we were about to leave the house, I sent a group message to leichan, ahiya and enzo-kun. as we were on the road, I prayed for a lot of people including those three mentioned.

I think my blogs are too serious. nyahahaha XD so ima mess it up a little today :D so when we got to gensan, I went on being bored and vain. nyahaha I took lotsa pictures of places and of me. wahahaha

well, since there's not much to say about today, I just wanna tell some peoples how thankful I am for having them in my life.

AHIYA: me wanna uberly thank you for being there when I need you. you have been uberly nice to me. I also think that God might have sent you to me. ^_^ ne, you let out my inner cuteness.. wahaha.. no, seriously. :| so... sankyuuu for everything! ^_^ and don't forget you can tell me anything and I'll listen with an open mind. :)

LEICHAN: duuude! you saved me!! ^_^ I could never thank you enough for that! and by inviting me to that concert, you let me encounter what I was looking for. by the way, you let Ahiya encounter what he was looking for too. ^_^ dude you're me bestest friend. :3 nothing comes between our friendshiiiip! ^_^

God: ne, I know he can hear me. and I don't even have to type all of this down. :3 but me wanna thank the Lord for being oh so merciful and loving. me dun deserve it but you still love me and forgive me for all that I've done. you NEVER fail to make me happy! ^_^ I've asked for your help countless times and you never failed to be there for me. and sometimes you discipline me but I know that it's cause you care. ^_^ my words can never explain how thankful I am to have found you once more. and to accept you fully into my life.

and so, that ish all fuur nooow! ^_^

ne, please pray for Shtuff. and hope that it skyrocketsh! XD

Always pray people! ^_^ God hears YOU! :3

take care! God bless you ALL! ^_^

lotsa LURVE,

shobe pat-wi-c-ya XD

2 comments:

Dennis Li said...

aaaaw... inner cuteness huh? wahahaha~ :p ur always always always welcome shob! ^__^ u are my shobe after all.. ^__^ and dont worry~ i will tell you my problems~ wahahahaha~ so u goota help me out! and remember, u can always tell me yours~ i myt not be as knowledgeable and helpful as others may be, ill try my best to cheer u up! ^__^

and now comes the dreaded word verification.. >.>

Shiriel said...

TT^TT you've been making me super emotional these past two days...u uberly mixed my emotions...ahihih..xD thanks shobe..i mean ahw..im touched..TT^TT ur my bestesttest friend too!!! >:D< hugggiishh!!:D ahihi we guna be strong and stay strong!!! coz God is in our friendship and so does in Shtuff!:D