Thursday, June 5, 2008

and a small kingdom drowns

hello to the blogspot!
this is my first post here. as obvious as it may seem.
i might not be able to keep updated here but i'll try.

so first up today. my parents woke me up at 6 am so that i'd open the gate because my mom was going to bring my dad to the airport. the moment they left, i slept again. my mom woke me up by calling up.

anyway when she got back, i prepared myself because we were going to go to school and pay for me to get enrolled. after that, we went to my aunt's place to fetch her and her kids. we went straight home after that. nothing much happened when we got at home.

this afternoon, i went to a coffee shop near my best friend's house. we talked there and i opened up. i told her a secret i've been keeping for a long long time. i didn't want anyone to know about it. it's something i'm not proud of. i don't know about other people who's been through it. anyway, we got stuck because of the rain. it was a disgusting experience because the water rose up and there were cockroaches floating. it was UNBEARABLE. anyway, my uncle picked me up and we went to where my mom was waiting for me. i changed cars and we went our way home.

me and my mom got stuck in traffic and in rising water. we passed by the mcdo matina drive thru to buy dinner.

now, i'm here. at home. with my pants being wet and so is my hoodie. listening to Something Corporate and thinking if someone's mad or something.

but above all that's happened, i thank God for another day added to the story of my life. so i say, and today was a day UNLIKE any other.

1 comment:

Shiriel said...

SHOBE! MOLE KA! haha anyway, i love our talk in the coffee shop! i was really looking forward to see shoti there...T^T oh well..:D next time sama si shoti!!:D and the roaches are like..RAWR...hay hay...icky roaches crawling..i meant swimming..>_<