Monday, June 9, 2008

getting sicker by the moment

so today, today, today... how can I start telling you about my day today.

well, I woke up about 3:30 am and asked permission from my dad to go with a friend to witness some turtle eggs hatching. well, sad to day, he didn't let me go. my mom and I dropped my dad off at the airport about 4:30 am. when we got back to the house, I read a few pages off that book I told you guys about yesterday. after a few stories read, I put down my book and went upstairs to go to sleep. I felt fever coming onto me. >.< so I slept at about 6:30 and woke up about 11 am. I went down and waited for my relatives. we had the barbeque extravaganza today. so anyway, there was eating, kwentuhan and all those other stuffs. we went online at skype and talked to our relatives who were in england. it was fun. my cousin's fiance brought her DSLR. and well, lil ol' ignorant me started playing with it. :)) :P i took a few pics with it. and i made them take a pic of me using the DSLR. bwahahaha XD

so now, i still have fever. and getting sicker by the moment. >.< so that's it pretty much. hope i get well by tomorrow. i wouldn't wanna feel bad at the first day of school.

No comments: