Sunday, June 29, 2008

I heart you

I heart you simply looks like this. I <3 you
and yeah, translated, it means, I LOVE YOU.
so many people would wonder who I am referring to. well, I can't tell you.
it will simply ruin a lot of things that's good in my life.
:D
yeah, it's got all the drama but whatever.

I dreamed about him again last night. for the 3rd time. but last night, it was like we were already together. :3

and yes, I know I shouldn't let this feeling take over me. but I'm simply letting his memory do good for me. ^__^

he is practically all over my head right now. :">

and it's like when I talk to him, I really wanna tell him that I LOVE HIM! but i can't.. boohoo.. but it's all good. ;3

I can wait for that moment.. if ever that moment comes. >.>

anyway, that's it for now. :3

I just wanna let it out that I love someone. :D

have a good day people! ^___^

No comments: