Saturday, June 28, 2008

I had dengue... again.

so today, I woke up feeling soo bad. I took my temperature and found it on 37.7.. slight fever. so I prepared my things and went to school. it was 10:00 when I got to school. I looked for my groupmates whom I was supposed to meet at the gazebo for a report that we'd be making. I waited till 11:00 when I finally saw one of them but since I got weaker by the moment, I had to go home and rest. My parents picked me up from school and the moment that we arrived home, I went upstairs and slept. my cousin called up my mom that afternoon and asked how everybody was doing. my mom told him that I was sick and all. since he's a doctor, it's a good thing check-up was free. haha anyway, he said that I might have dengue. he just told me to rest and drink my medicines. I feel better. but I also feel like my fever is coming back. it went up to 38, by the way. and I have cough and colds. I've been coughing practically the whole day. I'm feeling like there's something really wrong with me. after a few hours of lunch, I had my mom buy me iced coffee from fagioli. a few minutes after drinking it, I pucked it all out. including my lunch. >.> so, yeah. I have no idea what's wrong yet. but I'm definitely not feeling okay.

goodnight. I still have to finish a report.

No comments: